Moab this weekend!!

3 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted March 19, 2003 - 04:02 AM

We're headed to Moab this weekend. We'll be leaving Salt Lake Thursday morning and heading back to Salt Lake on Saturday night. If anyone would like to hook up with us (especially you guys in CO with all the snow :)) you can reach me on my cell phone at (208) 761-5223.

• ddialogue

Posted March 19, 2003 - 08:00 PM

The weather is looking good for Moab this weekend. Just arrived in SLC and I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll think about everyone that couldn't make it...W! :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moab450

Posted March 20, 2003 - 05:43 AM

There is not a cloud in the sky right now in Moab. This weekend is going to be perfect for riding down here. With all the rain we have been getting the last few days the riding in going to be amazing. Temps in the low 70's. I am trying to figure out how to blow off work right now and go riding this afternoon. I glad you guys in Colorado are getting dumped on right now because your snow is our water this summer. And we need it really bad. Everyone should come to Moab this weekend get some good riding in you may even get a tan.

• r1superstar

Posted March 20, 2003 - 06:39 AM

Thanks for the offer. Can't make it though. We are going in three weeks. Have a Blast!!............db

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.