magura on 08wr450f

1 reply to this topic
  • kawi380

Posted June 20, 2009 - 07:32 PM

Recently purchased the magura jack hydraulic clutch kit. Looking through the parts that came with it, I am wondering if I was given the wrong kit. Does anyone have a picture of how the slave looks once installed?
I did a search but came up with nothing for 07-09.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sausage boy

Posted June 21, 2009 - 05:57 PM

Recently purchased the magura jack hydraulic clutch kit. Looking through the parts that came with it, I am wondering if I was given the wrong kit. Does anyone have a picture of how the slave looks once installed?
I did a search but came up with nothing for 07-09.

just wondering why you would buy a hydraulic clutch kit for a WR? do you have a dodge left hand? :worthy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.