2004 Wr450 Front Wheel Removal Help

2 replies to this topic
  • Mrmonk7663

Posted June 20, 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hey everyone. I'm trying to take off my front wheel. How do I do it? I have found the 22mm nut but I don't know whats wrong. I put a socket on it and I can't get it off. The nut has spun but its not loosening. Should it just come off? Do I have to insert something in the other side of the wheel where the hex shape is? Maybe the nut is stuck to the axle? I dunno but if there's a trick please help. I'm assuming this is normal thread, righty tighty left loosey etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mrmonk7663

Posted June 20, 2009 - 04:09 PM

Ok, I got it. the problem was that I had loosened the pinch bolts prior to taking the axle nut off....tightened them back up then removed nut...voila!!! Live and learn :-)

• ww44wrf450f

Posted June 21, 2009 - 06:50 PM

Here's some info for u.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.