oil cooler install

well just like the title says i bought an oil cooler for my pit bike but no instructions came with it. i have a lifan 125cc start neutral engine. i know i have to drill and tap lines but where. if anyone have detailed instructions that would be helpful.

oilcooler1.jpg

bike1.jpg

bike2-1.jpg

oilcooler2.jpg

not bad for a camera phone HUH? but yea that's what i have to work with.its more of a cheaper one i just bought but they if it works sweet deal. i only bought two bikes for 50 bucks pieced them together to make one cool bike if you need more pics let me know its 6 am long night and last thing before bed.

no way man its all good. why buy it, ill make both tbolt usa makes em so can i and a bracket is no problem its just how far way and where i can put it, but i like the fact i don't have a bracket just that much more different from your bike. but thank you now i know where to drill the holes.

hold on maybe you guys can help me again. my problem now is the motor seems to be running hot cause the pipe likes to change color throughout the exhaust. once i start it let it warm up with the choke on, ill take it out and it will run first gear but once i get on it in second it like to bog out. i have been messing with the fuel screw and the needle for most of the day. stock everything carb, jets, exhaust idk im at a stand still now.