steering stabilizer group buy

4 replies to this topic
  • DJSTT

Posted March 17, 2003 - 09:13 PM

I have contacted Chris at www.steeringstabilizers.com about a group buy. I was told from his last email that he will give a discount to any ThumperTalk member, but will give a group buy discount when he sees how many people are ready to buy-the more sales the bigger discount. I figure the best way is to post here on ThumperTalk that you are ready to purchase a damper or email Chris at info@steeringstabilizer.com

• The_Blue_One

Posted March 18, 2003 - 06:12 AM

The link is bad.But if he sells scotts i'm interested in a whole kit.

Thanks

I got there the link shouldn't have a s http://www.steeringstabilizer.com/ :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rockieman

Posted March 18, 2003 - 06:43 AM

I would be interested in a Scott's as well..... whole kit.

• DJSTT

Posted March 18, 2003 - 09:11 AM

Sorry, I mistyped the web address. www.steeringstabilizer.com

• tad69

Posted March 19, 2003 - 03:47 AM

I E-mailed chris on the 17th. and inquired about the group discount.This was the reply:

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Randal,

It will have to be a pretty big group for me to drop prices more than $10 below what is posted on my site. I'm already $40 under retail.

Thanks,

Chris
http://www.steeringstabilizer.com
801-836-1114

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.