2003 wr450f light question

1 reply to this topic
  • 03wr450f

Posted June 17, 2009 - 04:09 PM

i searched but cant find a straight anwser.i just bought an 03 wr450f that is blue plated it has the front light with hi/low beams the rear brake/tail light and one dot tire.i know i need to change the front to a dot tire to get it saftied.it also has a horn that is not currently working. can someone give me the low down on exactly what i need?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ww44wrf450f

Posted June 17, 2009 - 05:19 PM

I would try and find a friendly garage that will give you a safety?, Dot tire's try trakmaster, working signals front and back, 1 mirror, working horn, working taillight with plate light, speedo and I think you need a key switch?

http://www.bajadesig...2009/index.html

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.