7 replies to this topic
  • Bamster

Posted March 17, 2003 - 04:50 PM

MOmilkman ,Where can I find that cool pic of the supercow?

• MOmilkman

Posted March 17, 2003 - 06:17 PM

Right on my website. (of course I stole it) he he he

Where ever you post Bessie on the WWW, MAKE HER PROUD!!!! :) :D

• Bamster

Posted March 21, 2003 - 04:35 AM

Thanks. I was using it as a wall paper on my desktop but my son lost it.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 21, 2003 - 04:47 AM

Darin, Wow!! You've really out done yourself with your new pic... Very cool............ :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted March 21, 2003 - 05:13 AM

Thanks Dan.

I'd like to take credit but I cant.

AlexDexter is the man.

• Spokes

Posted March 21, 2003 - 06:42 AM

Real Funny!

It was good seeing you at the meeting last night. Sorry, I didn't get to talk to you.

Talk to you later.

• MOmilkman

Posted March 21, 2003 - 07:21 AM

Hi Bob. Actually, thats good news you didnt get to talk with me. That means the club is growing and you just cant make it around to everyone anymore. I meant to go over and say Hi to you and Cliff too but I didnt make it either.

Hey nice job on the footpegs. They look great. Stuff like that I put off forever since I dont have easy access to a welder. But its on the "to do list".

Take care Bob.

• Spokes

Posted March 21, 2003 - 07:32 AM

I don't have a welder either. It's probably a good thing. I could do serious damage with one of those. Luckily Terry does and he know how to use it.

Talk to you later.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.