BRAND NEW Baja Designs Passenger Footpegs for out WR's

10 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted June 14, 2009 - 06:08 PM

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• snaggletooth

Posted June 14, 2009 - 11:10 PM

Crap! I was hoping they were for the newer WR's. They look nice. I would like a set for that veeeeery rare situation where I could putt around with the wife on a mellow trail.

• DeepPurplishBlue

Posted June 15, 2009 - 09:00 AM

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Where did you get them? I can't find them on the Baja Designs website and a net search turns up nothing....

• Dube2

Posted June 15, 2009 - 11:17 AM

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:thumbsup: I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:smirk:

• Charles De Mar

Posted June 15, 2009 - 11:29 AM

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:lol: I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:thumbsup:

Me too! I'm always amazed what I see show up I my buddies shop!:lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted June 15, 2009 - 02:18 PM

I wonder if they will fit my 02 426 :thumbsup: Guess I'll give BD a call!

• MountainMax

Posted June 15, 2009 - 03:33 PM

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

• MountainMax

Posted June 15, 2009 - 03:33 PM

They are brand new and I guess not on the website yet, give em a call if you want a set, or drop in.........

• jhmotard

Posted June 15, 2009 - 08:08 PM

nice!! can you get a few more detailed pictures? from behind would be nice too!

• Dube2

Posted June 16, 2009 - 11:10 AM

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

No offence MM, just having a little humor. I really do like the pegs. How much weight are they engineered to hold. or did I miss that part in the origianal thread?:thumbsup:

• mccormicktt

Posted June 20, 2009 - 01:18 PM

Price???

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.