Muffler insert jetting?

1 reply to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted March 17, 2003 - 04:49 AM

For those of you running the GYT-R muffler insert (and GYT-R clones) would you please post your elevation and jetting? I am looking for a good starting point on jetting my 450 with this thing and I know several other people are as well. There are a few guys here that have really got their bikes dialed in with these inserts and I'd like to hear from you!

I am at 2700ft. 155 main, 48 pilot, #5 position on stock needle and 1 1/2 turns out on pas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jonesy920

Posted March 17, 2003 - 09:30 AM

Dave my bike was running very lean with out the insert and 160,48,middle clip pos. I went to KY this week and it ran perfect with the insert and approx.1200 ft. Except for a tow out due to a broken stock chain, and an $80 RK replacement, The bike is awsome , We put on 60 miles in very tight terrain and steep MUDDY climbs. IT rained for 2 days was 45 degrees, all the camping gear was soaked and we got mild hypothermia. This was the best Trip I ever had . The park owner thought we were crazy! :D :) :D :D :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.