Bajadesigns...this is the last TIME!

22 replies to this topic
  • WR_Jason

Posted September 12, 2002 - 10:47 AM

The repeted failure to ship your order is unexcusable in my book. The fact that they never contacted you to tell you it had not shipped is worse. I dont blame you for being POed or for the post. If thats what happened then I for one who am looking into a dual sport kit am glad you posted. I think it has done good and BD will defiantly be paying more attention to getting it right I would hope.
It dose sound like an isolated incident though from the post of many other guys saying they have had good or great service from BD.
I have herd of BD before and IMO they are a reputable company, I would have given them 2 and even 3 chances as you did as well on that basis, but Im with you,,, 3 times and your out unless you bend over backwards to make it up to me.
I hope that this one bad and what appears to be isolated deal dose not jade you, I will always give someone a mistake and even two. If I give you a 3rd chance and you drop the ball,,,,, C-ya W/ bad press!!!!!!
In my mind not shipping the stuff when they said they would is mistake #1 but if they tell you about it its -.5 mistakes for a total of half a mistake :) , not telling you about it,,,,, is mistake #2.
If I were you and as POed as it sounds like you are I would try and return ALL the stuff I got from them.
BD gets the brassball award for actualy responding to a bad post on the board though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest__*

Posted September 12, 2002 - 01:22 PM

thank you WR Jason...someone understands finally.
like I said, it's a little late for me, but maybe they'll be ON THE BALL from now on. I'm sure they don't need any more bad press.
So you guys benefit in the end...now say thanks.

• neWRiver

Posted September 12, 2002 - 05:46 PM

Okay, I think this one has run it's course anyway, but in observance of TT's new policy (see announcement at top of forum) this thread will now be closed.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.