PANARAM OR ENDURANCE COMPUTOR

6 replies to this topic
  • levy1

Posted September 09, 2002 - 10:35 AM

I ORIGINALLY ORDERED A WATCHDOG COMPUTER FOR MY DUAL SPORT CONVERSION. I NEEDED A SPEEDOMETER. IT IS VERY HARD TO READ IT IS VERY HARD TO READ BECAUSE THE NUMBERS ARE NOT COMPLETE. THEY TELL ME THIS IS DUE TO LIQUID CRYSTAL. ALSO I DO NOT RIDE ENDUROS SO THE UNIT IS HARD TO USE FOR ME. IS THE PANARAM (SPELLING MIGHT NOT BE CORRECT), WHICH IS NOW SOLD BY BAHA DESIGNS AND CALLED A ENDURANCE COMPUTER ANY EASIER TO READ OR DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. THANKS

[ September 09, 2002, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: levy1 ]

• Chas_M

Posted September 09, 2002 - 12:59 PM

The newest Panoram (Endurance) Computers are excellent for general trailriding and for Dual Sport events (since the odometer can easily be programmed up or down). The display is complete and easy to read, with a lot of useful info.

[ September 25, 2002, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Chas M ]

• levy1

Posted September 09, 2002 - 02:30 PM

thanks, what did you pay for yours and how was the installation?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted September 10, 2002 - 05:14 AM

Installation of the Panoram is very detailed with instructions, and the unit works well.

It is also for sale off of this web site, rather than Bajadesigns.

You will like the unit. I also have the aluminum billet protector.

Brandon

• PumpkinHumper

Posted September 10, 2002 - 06:07 AM

I have the new endurance computer. Just got my old one upgraded. I also have the aluminum mount. I love it. Installation is easy. I paid like $125 for the computer and mount from rockymountain.

Click here for computer

[ September 10, 2002, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: yzman400 ]

• Fastgregg

Posted September 10, 2002 - 06:02 PM

I love my TrailTech. The customer service there is first rate too. When I had a problem with mine they shipped me a new upgraded unit no cost! Made me a lifetime customer. I paid about $75 at my local dealer.

• freestyle111

Posted September 10, 2002 - 07:56 PM

ive had endurance on my bike for almost 6 months and had no problems.i bought my first panoram about 2 1\2 years ago went thru about 5 of them until trailtech came out with the endurance model its very accurate and much more durable.if your planning on buying trailtech's endurance computer you should buy it at thumpertalk's online store.they are selling it at good price and if anyone deserves the business its them.Byran and Steve put a lot of there time and energy into making thumpertalk the best motorcycle website on the net.the least we could do is spend a few dollars at thumpertalks store.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.