SoCal riders lets get together

2 replies to this topic
  • Fred Alvarez

Posted March 16, 2003 - 04:04 PM

Hello people!
I just picked up my WR on Wed. another friend picked his up a week ago, and another friend picks his up on Thurs.
All of us just walked into the dealer here in L.A. and purchased them from the floor. They are readily available here in L.A. I haven't ridden in two years since I sold my '78 IT250. A few of us are planning to ride at Cal.City/Virginia Rd. on Sat. But we're open for suggestion so we can meet some new people!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jim_bo

Posted March 16, 2003 - 04:34 PM

Fred,

If you are still interested in bringing your other WR buddies to the desert, maybe we can get together next Saturday. I just got my WR450 from Lancaster and I have a friend who is about to get one next week.

By the way, how much did you pay for yours out the door??

Jimbo

• lisa'sxr4

Posted March 17, 2003 - 05:56 AM

Congrats on the new bike!

Come join us in April @ Hungry Valley:http://www.thumperta...b=5&o=7&fpart=1

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.