wr 06 graphics?

3 replies to this topic
  • gimple393

Posted June 10, 2009 - 01:19 PM

so, I have an 06 wr 450. had the shroud grafix come off and need them and the tank ones replaced. went riding down to little sahara utah this past weekend :lol: (from idaho)and thought I would stop into rocky mountain mx to get some new ones. they didnt have any from any company to fit the 06!:thumbsup: up tp 04 and then 07 and newer. so I look on thumpertalk parts and no! all i can find is the over priced stock ones. surly someone has found some somewhere.

• stev0

Posted June 11, 2009 - 12:41 PM

my left schrowd also peeled slightly.. erg .. annoying. Ill just see if i can glue it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted June 11, 2009 - 01:13 PM

check with the guys at SCR Graphics
http://www.scrgraphi.../?page=products
Posted Image

• MountainMax

Posted June 12, 2009 - 07:32 AM

Love the blue on white look, very nice :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.