ryco barely legal kit - installed but horn doesn't work?

2 replies to this topic
  • jsebastiant

Posted June 10, 2009 - 08:17 AM

i just put my ryco barely legal kit on my 03 wr450 and everything works fine, except the horn. when i press the button it makes a single "click" nothing else. the two wires are attached firmly. not sure what could be wrong. help?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dw373

Posted August 16, 2009 - 02:20 AM

i just put my ryco barely legal kit on my 03 wr450 and everything works fine, except the horn. when i press the button it makes a single "click" nothing else. the two wires are attached firmly. not sure what could be wrong. help?

Horns often have an adjustment screw on them. You can change the tone or volume by turning the screw. If it's in too tight, it may not make any sound.

• garhar

Posted August 16, 2009 - 06:33 AM

Horns often have an adjustment screw on them. You can change the tone or volume by turning the screw. If it's in too tight, it may not make any sound.

What he said - I had the same problem - just adjust the screw and your all set

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.