2010 YZ450F Red and White Confirmed

I think yamaha has more than just dirt bikes to worry about. The off road bikes are blue ect. then there are street bikes, sport bikes, atv, utv, out board motors, what else....., musical stuff, and so on and so on. Just because one logo has changed doesn't mean we will have red and white pianos, boat motors, atv, golf carts and what ever els has the letters Y A M A H A on it. I think they might be able to afford to invest in more than just one color of paint or plastic.

Now tell me John Deere is changing colors that would be stupid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bummed. I love the Blue. I love the Blue. Did I say I love the Blue? Here is a Big hint and the change comming. http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/

while what i think they're talking about is the corporate logo colors that changed not too long back (Yamaha's blue/white to red/white)...

Stadium Yamaha, www.stadiumyamaha.com is a great resource for Yamaha parts.

?

I like the red and white. I won't miss the white creases in the blue plastic, or the limited amount of decent graphic kits that work with the current blue and white. As mentioned before, the YZ's here (Canada) were red and white back in '82 with gold anodized rims it looked really sharp!?

I like the red and white. I won't miss the white creases in the blue plastic, or the limited amount of decent graphic kits that work with the current blue and white. As mentioned before, the YZ's here (Canada) were red and white back in '82 with gold anodized rims it looked really sharp!?

Gold rims on the right bike do look good.

87-yamaha-250.jpg