2010 YZ450F Red and White Confirmed

56 replies to this topic
  • Scott C

Posted June 11, 2009 - 06:52 AM

DND, Suzuki changed the shade of yellow in I want to say 01. Now it's a brighter yellow.

• mx4god

Posted June 11, 2009 - 07:02 AM

They might as well just go to all black.....and sell that at a discounted price in California....

• thatkid46

Posted June 11, 2009 - 09:54 AM

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Johnny, what do we have for our loser?? j/k

Yamaha announced this summer that they were returning to Red and White as their base colors. They shipped new signs to the dealers and everything. One of the previous posters is right, check out the Yami ads in the mags. The logos are red and white.

Could be worse, they could go back to the white and hot pink days.....

Dave

hit the nail on the head, each yamaha rep was supposed to smash the dealerships blue signs. Our rep didnt, wonder how many actually did

• ridered55

Posted June 11, 2009 - 10:07 AM

It would be cool for Yamaha to go back to the white and red theme. It would be a 25TH anniversary thing since the first year of that color scheme was back in 85. White & Red or Yellow,,,, I hate the blue thing..

• thatkid46

Posted June 11, 2009 - 10:15 AM

They might as well just go to all black.....and sell that at a discounted price in California....

I say forget about California and just do it with some sweeeet metal mulisha stickers :thumbsup: maybe some free spikes for your chest protector can come with it :lol:

• KAS

Posted June 11, 2009 - 10:20 AM

I like blue Yamahas the best, but they've also been blue for 13 years. Change isn't a bad thing.

I just think its kind of silly since Honda already has the red thing covered.

• grayracer513

Posted June 11, 2009 - 01:29 PM

Change isn't a bad thing.

It isn't a good thing either. We forgot that once already recently.

• kxf433

Posted June 11, 2009 - 01:37 PM

lmfao

• TIG88

Posted June 11, 2009 - 01:45 PM

Yeah really. I knew nothing great was going to happen. :thumbsup: :lol:

• krony506

Posted June 11, 2009 - 03:15 PM

We are screwed!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FinchFan194

Posted June 11, 2009 - 04:48 PM

x5 or so? :thumbsup: Personally I can't wait to see if we get some real change in 2012:bonk:

• grayracer513

Posted June 11, 2009 - 05:28 PM

You guys are saying you wouldn't like the '91 look, then?

Posted Image

Posted Image

• B_DRZ

Posted June 11, 2009 - 06:40 PM

There are already Yamaha engines in Fords and Volvos.

Oh I know, I have worked on a few Taurus SVT cars.....I was just kidding around, Its a global trend, Chrysler actually co developed or world engine with hyundai and mitsu, and they are using the same 1.8, 2.0 and 2.4.

As long as the bikes look good thats all that matters to me. No pink though
:thumbsup:

• FinchFan194

Posted June 11, 2009 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image

Looks better than my 04. I would ride it show the ladies my sensitive side:ride:

• mxtanner

Posted June 11, 2009 - 10:00 PM

haha that is the stupidest thing ever i read about that in diesel power magazine.. its funny that Al Gore wouldnt admit that this year the earth has actually cooled off..

Al Gore about as big of a joke as, people going to pick up welfare in a Cadillac.(idk if yall get it ummm.. their both wastes of money)

• Ga426owner

Posted June 12, 2009 - 05:44 AM

Posted Image

Grey thanks for bringing the most hidious YZ color back for us......now where is my pink gear?

• Decreasing Dave

Posted June 12, 2009 - 10:51 AM

I do miss my hot pink Answer helmet......

Dave

• Hughes

Posted June 12, 2009 - 01:59 PM

Yamaha world wide logo was alway been red/white as fas as I can remmber, only Yamaha U.S had diff. color logo. Now it's more uniformed logo for the world.

• rickydboy

Posted June 12, 2009 - 02:08 PM

style bitters i knew Yamaha always wanted to be like Honda LOL

• mxtanner

Posted June 12, 2009 - 04:55 PM

style bitters i knew Yamaha always wanted to be like Honda LOL

you guessed it yamahas also trying to get hondas super reliability *sarcasm* :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.