98wr400

No replies to this topic
  • bigbill300

Posted February 17, 2001 - 07:38 PM

i have a 98 wr 400 with a stock yz pipe i bought this bike about a year ago with little time to ride bike is mint very cold blooded flat spot off idle ,grabby clutch, the bike has a168main 45 piolt, dont know about needle i come from a2 stroke back ground i wanted something different i like the bikr since yamaha droped my old wr250 from the line. i live at 800ft and ride up to2000ft just want to ride change oil and maintanice is this possible with this bikeor should get some thing else i know you guys are really into this bike and i like mine just dont want to always worry am i in time or jetted right maybe your help will do cause dealers suck if they dont ride thank you

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.