What Does JS Eat For Breakfast?

26 replies to this topic
  • MOTOPHILE

Posted June 10, 2009 - 04:40 AM

Jumping into the whoops from 20 ft in the air, then manualing through them. Incredible talent. Incredible.

Thats the part that got me...

• grayracer513

Posted June 10, 2009 - 06:19 AM

Thats cool, everybody likes something different. I still like close racing, pro level or squid level.... :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I think there's nothing better than watching the lead change hands 7 or 8 times a moto, but if I have to ask the one or two fastest riders to leave the field so I can see that, then I think it goes against the basic quest for excellence that should drive all sports. The idea is to be better than everyone else. I just wish there someone else in there to fill the gap.

I was really hoping for some epic racing between Ricky and JS7 when James first came up, but then there were bike problems and injuries, and frankly, I don't think Stewart was really quite mature enough at that point to take his A game to Ricky. We did get a couple of good races out of it toward the end, though.

• Ga426owner

Posted June 10, 2009 - 06:24 AM

I have no issues watching Bubba kill everyone else on the track as long as he is on a Yamaha. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jayh300

Posted June 10, 2009 - 08:01 AM

Don't get me wrong, I think there's nothing better than watching the lead change hands 7 or 8 times a moto, but if I have to ask the one or two fastest riders to leave the field so I can see that, then I think it goes against the basic quest for excellence that should drive all sports. The idea is to be better than everyone else. I just wish there someone else in there to fill the gap.

I was really hoping for some epic racing between Ricky and JS7 when James first came up, but then there were bike problems and injuries, and frankly, I don't think Stewart was really quite mature enough at that point to take his A game to Ricky. We did get a couple of good races out of it toward the end, though.

we were at the dallas race where Ricky almost hit the boat in the center of the track.... watching those 2 up to that point was very intense..
JS7 was smoking him thru the woops(doing just like in the video) but Ricky seemd faster almost everywhere else.
From where we were, I thought he clipped the lower end/prop area..
It was an awesome few laps.. worth the trip to see it

• Wiz636

Posted June 10, 2009 - 03:14 PM

Washougal 2006 was a good RC/JS battle!

• 642MX

Posted June 10, 2009 - 04:13 PM

Here's a good one of Bubbles doing what he does best... :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

• Ga426owner

Posted June 11, 2009 - 05:40 AM

Here's a good one of Bubbles doing what he does best... :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

not many of us could get back up or ever ride again after some of those crashes......ouch.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.