What Does JS Eat For Breakfast?

26 replies to this topic
  • twenty34

Posted June 08, 2009 - 08:14 PM

I'd have to guess on this - VP Racing Fuel. This is probably one of the most jaw dropping vid's I've seen in a while.

http://js7.com/2009/...with-the-champ/

• grayracer513

Posted June 08, 2009 - 08:27 PM

One of my favorite JS posters is of the famous Budd's Creek Scrub, with the quote "I never thought I'd be this good."

• DPW

Posted June 08, 2009 - 08:37 PM

very impressive...the whips are amazing, the whole vid is amazing. I just wish he would ride the outdoors series...probably would win it too with Alessi out..

• grayracer513

Posted June 09, 2009 - 06:23 AM

...the whips are amazing...

My son has an undoctored picture of KW on his wall in which he has the bike rolled well beyond 90 degrees, the wheels clearly higher than the rest of the bike. When these guys are just playing around, they really pull out some wild stuff.

I think Bubba is much more impressive outdoors than in. The speeds in SX are too highly regulated by the track layout. The spacing of the jumps dictates to a very large degree how fast you have to go not to come up short or overshoot the landing, and the corners aren't long enough to really highlight the people who can move through them. The outdoor tracks are a different thing.

Villapoto's out now, too, is he not?

• KtmKramer

Posted June 09, 2009 - 06:38 AM

Holy smokes! That whole vid blows my mind. Jumping into the whoops from 20 ft in the air, then manualing through them. Incredible talent. Incredible.

• DPW

Posted June 09, 2009 - 06:48 AM

Villapoto's out now, too, is he not?

Villapoto is out too with an ACL or something like that.

Reed was the closest in points to Alessi, then
Josh Grant
Short
IT..

Should be interesting to say the least...

• ThumperKid250F

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:15 AM

and now that MA 800 is out of the season whos next in line to take the title..

that vid is just amazing tho,

hey greyracer is there a pic of that poster online?

• DPW

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:38 AM

and now that MA 800 is out of the season whos next in line to take the title..

Reed was the closest in points to Alessi, then
Josh Grant
Short
IT..

• Wiz636

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:45 AM

Great video, I think JS7 is from another planet.

I'm rooting for Ricky Dietrich in the nationals!

• DPW

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:49 AM

I'm rooting for Ricky Dietrich in the nationals!

He did awesome, really surprised me....

I think this weekend is a double header maybe for Ricky....Saturday MX and Sunday WORCS race if Kawasaki allows it...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted June 09, 2009 - 08:30 AM

hey greyracer is there a pic of that poster online?

That's where I found it, but it was a few years ago, when he was still on the 125.

• Ga426owner

Posted June 09, 2009 - 11:11 AM

Wow what speed JS carries...simply unreal. I think he would have spanked Alessi this summer but now it does not matter, it is handed to Chad....pityful

• ROCKMOUNTAINTHUMPER

Posted June 09, 2009 - 05:14 PM

he flat out RIPS!!!:thumbsup: :lol:

• mxdude1986

Posted June 09, 2009 - 05:56 PM

Last year JS won one of the races cant remember which in the nationals with a 56sec lap that was with alessi in 2nd no chance for him all his good at is hole shots.

• 642MX

Posted June 09, 2009 - 06:18 PM

I'm hoping Bubbles will go to NASCAR soon. The racing is soooooo much better without him.

• grayracer513

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:22 PM

Yeah, mediocrity is common enough that there's lots of competition at that level. Just having one guy that much faster than everyone else is dull, so it's better if the guy with the most talent doesn't show up. :thumbsup:

• 642MX

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, mediocrity is common enough that there's lots of competition at that level. Just having one guy that much faster than everyone else is dull, so it's better if the guy with the most talent doesn't show up. :thumbsup:

So you like to watch Stew run off and hide? I prefer a race where 4 or 5 guys could win, not just one.

• grayracer513

Posted June 09, 2009 - 07:49 PM

So you like to watch Stew run off and hide? I prefer a race where 4 or 5 guys could win, not just one.

If I wanted to go to a race where 5 guys could win, I could go to any local track and watch squids like you and me run around. When I watch a pro race, I want to see someone go as fast as possible. If that means watching Bubba blow past 7 guys in two laps and win by 60 plus seconds, then that's it.

At least with James, even when he's all alone, there's always a little suspense involved with the question of whether he'll stay upright. :thumbsup:

• roost666

Posted June 09, 2009 - 08:55 PM

If I wanted to go to a race where 5 guys could win, I could go to any local track and watch squids like you and me run around. When I watch a pro race, I want to see someone go as fast as possible. If that means watching Bubba blow past 7 guys in two laps and win by 60 plus seconds, then that's it.

At least with James, even when he's all alone, there's always a little suspense involved with the question of whether he'll stay upright. :thumbsup:

hit the nail on the head there my friend:thumbsup: ........and that vid is amazing lol so much dam talent, he would def take the outdoors championship if he was racing

• 642MX

Posted June 10, 2009 - 04:31 AM

At least with James, even when he's all alone, there's always a little suspense involved with the question of whether he'll stay upright. :lol:

Thats cool, everybody likes something different. I still like close racing, pro level or squid level.... :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.