tank seat combo WR426

4 replies to this topic
  • hoppalong426

Posted September 07, 2002 - 01:41 PM

Before I spend the dough, is the clarke system for the WR426 the way to go!!!! :)

• dwby2kwr

Posted September 07, 2002 - 02:42 PM

I went with the Acerbis tank and a SDG seat. Best mod I have ever done on this bike. I would even rank it above the steering damper although it is a close call. The bike handles sooo much better and the capacity is stil the same.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jekel

Posted September 07, 2002 - 04:22 PM

I have the IMS combo and have not regretted it. :)

• comp182

Posted September 07, 2002 - 07:39 PM

I bought the clarke seat combo and love it. they are all the same however the clarke is less expensive. I take that back Clarke is better because you keep the gas valve on the stock side.

• comp182

Posted September 07, 2002 - 07:40 PM

I bought the clarke seat combo and love it. they are all the same however the clarke is less expensive. I take that back Clarke is better because you keep the gas valve on the stock side.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.