OT- theives

No replies to this topic
  • racemile

Posted March 14, 2003 - 01:15 PM

I am seeing this a lot recently, so I want to say this now. I have been a Collection Agent/Recovery spec for about 20 yrs now. I dislike seeing my friends getting ripped off.

I have ways to help you if you have been ripped off, and I have advice for what to do to keep from getting ripped off. I can also help with any questions you might have in dealing with some of the downsides of todays economy.

1. Get and verify all the information that you can. Investigate this person before the transaction if you can.

2. Trust your instincts...If it feels wrong it probably is.

3. Small claims courts are wonderful things. Learn how to use it to your advantage.

4. Once the money is gone, it will stay gone 90% of the time. And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I am good at what I do, and I don't charge friends for my services. If you are a thumpertalk member, you are a friend.

Exception to the above rule: If you are ripping others off I will tell the people you are stealing from every single, possible, legal way to find you and get their money back. Matter of fact I will probably do most of the work for them.

Don't put any of us in a position where we have bad feelings on this board because you didn't keep your promises

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.