East Coast TT RIDE

4 replies to this topic
  • ISBB

Posted September 06, 2002 - 05:22 PM

When is the next one going to be sanctioned and if its in Southern PA i would love to make it its only a hop and a skip across maryland for me... since im in northern virginia... well just wondering... Hey moderator BILL how far from DC are u... IM looking for places to ride... Any help... thanks

• Bill

Posted September 07, 2002 - 12:33 AM

1.5 hours north (York, Pa), take 95 north to 695 and then north on 83. If you want to ride, me and snpcrklpop, we are going to Rocket on the 15th.

Bill

Contact me at bandjhall@suscom.net

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted September 07, 2002 - 12:58 PM

Bill let me see when i get paid... just moved back east... broke literally no money got a half tank of gas to last me a couple weeks... lol... well let me see adn ill get back to u.. where at do you ride and do u need to be part of a club.. any fees... garbage like that...

• Bill

Posted September 07, 2002 - 03:33 PM

Rocket is a $12/day, no membership track. It's 1.75 hours from my house.

Let's ride!
Bill

• ISBB

Posted September 07, 2002 - 05:09 PM

1.75 hours north south east west..... MX track.. no experience on a MX track would be my first.. but what the hey im up for learnin... Ill let you know how the funds go and wether or not i can make the ride..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.