Can you make the WR426 street legal for Georgia?

3 replies to this topic
  • off2wildblue

Posted March 14, 2003 - 03:11 AM

Does anyone know if I convert a WR426 to a dualsport setup would I actually be able to get it licensed in Georgia? Has anyone done this in Georgia?

Thanks,

SAM

• blitzer544

Posted March 14, 2003 - 03:43 AM

Call or e-mail Baja Designs they should have this information. www.bajadesigns.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted March 14, 2003 - 04:17 AM

I know this link will be sound unrelated but check a post from a user named GLOFT, about half way down the thread (11th post from the top.) It has the complete licensing information you're looking for.

Georgia plates

• WINGNUTT

Posted March 14, 2003 - 10:38 AM

If it can be done in california you should be able to do it anywhere, my 426 is street legal in ca.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.