Geomax 51 Anybody Use Them?

3 replies to this topic
  • MPHorvat

Posted June 01, 2009 - 09:50 AM

I'm thinking about placing an order for some tires, immediate need is for my VStrom, but trying to leverage free shipping and coupon offers, I'm thinking of ordering up a set of new knobs for my '05 WR450. Most riding is casual motocross track, trail riding in UP (sandy with some rocks), so I was thinking that an Intermediate-type tire would be best. Dunlop is showing these new Geomax51 that look promising?

Anybody using these?

TIA, Mark

• jams229

Posted June 01, 2009 - 01:30 PM

I am not, but I am thinking about them. Dirt Bike reviewed them in their most recent issue and gave them a very good review.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted June 01, 2009 - 03:14 PM

I am also interested in that MAAXIS SI Radial tire that tire looks good as well.
if you end up with one let us know how it is.

I am guessing both tires are pretty expensive.

• DrzDasher

Posted June 01, 2009 - 09:44 PM

If they took over for the 756 I will be running the other way for our desert and dry conditions out here in CA.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.