FMF Ti 4- 17"

1 reply to this topic
  • HaremScarem

Posted September 06, 2002 - 09:32 PM

I'm thinking of getting the Ti4 17" ama Legal Exhaust. Any feedback on the noise levels and performance of this pipe?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DR_Kenny

Posted September 06, 2002 - 01:43 PM

The one on my Suzuki was almost as LOUD as 14 inchers I've heard. I'm not sure the extra $100 will be worth it to you.

I made up a 1" dia. stinger (insert) that duplicates the stock DRZ400 tip. Works great and should have the same effect on a 14 inch. You can't see the tip, but the FMF Ti system can be seen here:

http://www.thumperta...ic;f=3;t=009569

I know it's not blue, but follow the link inside to my website and click on the pix showing the cannister - you'll get a decent look at the system. Nice quality and very light (-5.5 lbs on mine).

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.