Piru this sunday!

6 replies to this topic
  • BigDesto

Posted September 06, 2002 - 06:13 AM

Meeting up with a couple of friends at piru this sunday. Is anyone interested in going? :)

• omnivortex

Posted September 06, 2002 - 06:02 PM

Desto,

I too am going to ride Piru this Sunday... I will see you there. What are you driving?

• Ridin'_MD

Posted September 06, 2002 - 06:50 PM

Bummer :)
Hope it's cool out

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RACERXX

Posted September 07, 2002 - 07:03 PM

BIG DESTO,
DIDN'T YOU USE TO RIDE A KX 500 AND WEAR FOOTBALL SHOULDER PADS WHEN YOU RODE. I remember you and your lifted brown chey van from years ago. I don't see you at the races any more what happened?
I geuss you must be getting old and slow sense you decided to by a WR instead of a YZF ha ha ha.
see ya at the races RACERXX.

• BigDesto

Posted September 07, 2002 - 07:34 PM

omni- I drive a white van bike #53 be there by 9.

MD - meeting up w/ryan,jason and friend.

Racer x - Yep thats me! I wore those when i tore up my coller bone and had to put 3 rides in to race mammoth. Now i have a white ford van,had a 99 kx500 traded it for the wr426.Haven't raced since 98 when i broke my elbow in the OTHG Gorman
national(30 expert).Now i have been just play riding,but i've been at tracks almost every weekend.IT'S CALLING ME BACK!!!!!!

[ September 07, 2002, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: BigDesto ]

• Ridin'_MD

Posted September 08, 2002 - 04:53 PM

Sorry I missed it. Jason said the weather was prety much perfect. Next time.

• BigDesto

Posted September 09, 2002 - 05:00 AM

Hey Bud - Was a good day! i hooked up with jason,ryan and the their friend? Also cliff and tom.Was good to moto with everyone!, Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.