Vortip

5 replies to this topic
  • jwriott

Posted September 05, 2002 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone have a Vortip insert that they want to sell? I'd like to try one for my 2001 WR426.

Thanks,

John

• racemile

Posted September 05, 2002 - 11:14 AM

I got mine from Baja Designs for about 60.00. I like the product itself and still recommend this insert.

Race

• SFO

Posted September 05, 2002 - 02:01 PM

Will a vortiped bike pass the ranger rick test in nor-cal?
Gotta know...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted September 05, 2002 - 10:56 PM

I don't know what the requirements are in CA, but my '00 WR400 with the Vortip routinely tests at around 88 decibels.

• keith_king

Posted September 06, 2002 - 01:42 AM

hey john i got a tip from malcom smith cycles here in riverside CA....... i think it went for $22(close out special) if i recall the guy had a few more it is really really quiet....ill call them later on today and see if they have any of them left then ill PM you to get your info if you want to try it out............keith

• Stefe9999

Posted September 06, 2002 - 05:20 AM

Hey John
Where do you like to ride, I'm up here also.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.