LEXX slip-on exhaust any one use one of these?

4 replies to this topic
  • IBLucky

Posted May 28, 2009 - 10:12 AM

Has ony one used one on a WR 450 yet? are they new, are they loud? any good? I have seen them on Ebay and they are not expensive under $ 200 I was wondering if anyine had any experience with them...

• Krannie McKranface

Posted May 28, 2009 - 04:27 PM

Has ony one used one on a WR 450 yet? are they new, are they loud? any good? I have seen them on Ebay and they are not expensive under $ 200 I was wondering if anyine had any experience with them...

Lexx appears to be the RockyMountain house brand exhaust. Appear to be FMF copies. Originally for Quads only.

You ususually get what you pay for however....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rich1167

Posted May 28, 2009 - 05:56 PM

I just installed one. It's a decent pipe. Proforms well, looks good. I will be running an enduro this weekend for the first time with it. They claim 96db with the quiet insert it comes with. I have never had it sound checked. But I think by ear if its under 96, its just under. Also the pipe is kinda heavy. I would say about the same weight as a stock WR exhaust.

• kawi380

Posted May 29, 2009 - 05:30 AM

I ride with lots of guys who have been demo-ing them for RMATV for a few years and they have no complaints. If price is an issue not a bad way to go as far as I am concerned.

• IBLucky

Posted June 01, 2009 - 08:19 AM

Thanks, I'm still not sure what I'm going to get? I was thinking about a FMF Q4, at first, but stiil not sure what I'll do just yet.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.