White Bros. Aluminum Pro 2 Exhaust

6 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted May 25, 2009 - 06:32 PM

SO I RECENTLY SNAGGED A COMPLETE SYSTEM MENTIONED ABOVE FOR FREE!!!!:crazy: ITS A LOWBOY HEADER DESIGN AND ALL IT NEEDED WAS CLEANED UP AND REPACKED. RODE THE BIKE LAST WEEK FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FELT LIKE A DRAG BIKE. I'M NOT BRAGGING ABOUT THE BRAND OF EXHAUST BECAUSE I'VE USED ALL TYPES. MY POINT IS ANYONE THAT RIDES A STOCK YAMAHA AND SAYS THEY ARE SLOW JUST NEEDS TO PUT AN EXHAUST ON THAT BAD BOY TO WAKE IT UP. NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. FEELS JUST AS GOOD ON THE LOWEND NOW IF NOT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN MY OLD HONDAS.

• Aka.Goose

Posted May 25, 2009 - 07:06 PM

I've been happy with the WB Alum Pro II also...But I'd like to use one of the DrD or Zip-Ty radiator lowering kits, and don't think I can do so since I don't have the low-boy design (didn't even know they had one)...If you can, do the rad lowering...I just rode a buddy's bike the other day at the Perris track who has almost the same setup as my bike, but with a lowered radiator and oversized front rotor, HUGE difference in the corners...I don't race, but if I did, those would be definite mods...

• grayracer513

Posted May 25, 2009 - 07:31 PM

CAPS LOCK off...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kyle450rider

Posted May 25, 2009 - 09:18 PM

CAPS LOCK off...

SORRY BOUT THAT. I'M AT WORK MAKING OPERATIONAL NOTES. WE ARE REQUIRED TO PUT THEM IN CAPS. I JUST GET USED TO IT.

• kyle450rider

Posted May 25, 2009 - 09:19 PM

I've been happy with the WB Alum Pro II also...But I'd like to use one of the DrD or Zip-Ty radiator lowering kits, and don't think I can do so since I don't have the low-boy design (didn't even know they had one)...If you can, do the rad lowering...I just rode a buddy's bike the other day at the Perris track who has almost the same setup as my bike, but with a lowered radiator and oversized front rotor, HUGE difference in the corners...I don't race, but if I did, those would be definite mods...

I think its a lowboy design???? The header dips real low then back to the silencer. I think it will have to be removed to change the oil filter out.

• grayracer513

Posted May 26, 2009 - 04:55 AM

SORRY BOUT THAT. ... I JUST GET USED TO IT.

We're not. It's discourteous. Please don't.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 26, 2009 - 06:00 AM

The WB pipe is a great pipe....I have several of them. Too bad they are gone but not forgotten....Vance & Hines

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.