Wildlife topic/ To those who replied

34 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted September 05, 2002 - 02:58 PM

August 27th, 1:53pm, you refer to Mr 4:20six as a moron, in regards to a post about 2 strokes titled "The Haters" that went astray into diesel truck topics. Antother time you called Mr. 4:20six a "mealy mouthed little b****". And then insulted him on another post when he explained his occupation.
Should I go on?

• vtfootball79

Posted September 05, 2002 - 04:51 PM

If you think about it, you really can't do that much damage to anything other than varmit like critters with your bike. I mean, if a rabbit hops out in front of me, i'll run it over before i'll crash off the trail. But really, who would chase deer with their bikes? and any hunter will tell you that you don't have much chance of catching one, deer are fast and travel through REALLY rough terrain with ease. The only way something like that could happen is if it jumped out in front of you on the trail at dusk, dusk is a time when deer move. Even then, who wants to hit a deer? they way 100 and something pounds depending on age/sex. that could seriously screw you and ur bike up.

• yznvegas

Posted September 05, 2002 - 05:47 PM

Oatmeal, relax dude, if you go re-read your post your two examples were directed at the same peron. Why don't you post what "Mr." 420 posted about me???

Have fun and ride, that's what it's all about. You have a hard on out for me Oatmeal and thats ok, I have been on top in my career for a while so I'm used to that as everybody shoots at the top. Your attempt at getting me kicked off the board didn't work either. So again, if I don't direct comment towards you, I would appreciate it if you don't direct any towards me.

• fastmonstr

Posted September 05, 2002 - 06:31 PM

Is this the YZ board ??? It sure sounds like it.

• Thumpin'_Canuck

Posted September 05, 2002 - 07:17 PM

Boys, boys, boys. I started the wildlife post and am not sorry to have done so. My intent was the evoke cool wildlife/ridin' stories because this board has been quite dull of late. Looks like I remedied that. Point taken that we should all think of what we share here. BUT RELAX!!!!
If you don't like what is here you have the choice to not participate. If you like what is here, join in..........period.

If you want to share wildlife/ridin' stories please add it the other post, I've been enjoyin' them. If you have any INTENTIONAL death and carnage, most of us are not interested.
Let's get back to havin' fun and for those a little to wound up.............GO RIDIN'!!!! :) TC

[ September 05, 2002, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Thumpin' Canuck ]

• racemile

Posted September 06, 2002 - 04:17 AM

Team Oatmeal,

between you and me, in regard to YZN's response to your post.......Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!!

LOLOL

Race

• cnacc

Posted September 06, 2002 - 05:37 AM

I don't know that you guys are talking about; I was just talking about naked girls. I thought everyone liked naked girls??? :D :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MAD_POTTER

Posted September 06, 2002 - 08:01 AM

My mistake,
KC

[ September 08, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: MAD POTTER ]

• Chaindrive

Posted September 06, 2002 - 08:35 AM

ThumpinCanuck; Someone should share at least ONE funny, you-hadda-be-there story:

Sky Man was 6 and rippin' around the yard on his Cobra. Me and my buddy are wrenchin' on the truck. Over the chainsaw-on-steroids noise of his 50cc racer, we suddenly heard Sky whoopin' and gigglin' up a storm.
There he is, full-throttle, stayin' right on the zig-zagging cottontail of the rabbit that he chased out of the garden. A VERY difficult thing to do. There is dense timber all around our yard, so the bunny could end the game anytime, but he seems to like it as much as making my 14 year-old dog kill himself. After 2 1/2 laps around the house, he heads for the trees.
Suddenly, out of a patch of weeds, springs our 3 lb killer-of-a-cat like a ninja leopard!
Nails the bigger-than-herself bunny in midair! A split second later, they (still in midair) are creamed by boy and machine! ALL went flying! Bunny, boy and cat are all fine, by the way.

Should explain a couple things: We have dozens of rabbits in our yard every evening. Since he was 2, Sky has been determined to catch one. There is probably STILL a salt shaker or two on the front porch ( I told him that sprinkling a little on the bunny's tail was the way to do it when he was very young and trusting, same as my Grandad did for me...).
Same kid has "raised" several of them and released them after I hit their nests with the weedeater ( not too pretty ). Same boy spends hours stalking and hunting them, during season, with everything from bow&arrow to slingshot to weapons and traps of his own invention.
Cat still kills more. Cat is also 'fair game' for the mighty hunter and his arsenal of nerf guns. Still too many bunnies.

Kids and cats and bunnies...all a very natural combination. Lighten-up everyone! :)

• yznvegas

Posted September 06, 2002 - 08:43 AM

Madpotter, you have pm.

• MAD_POTTER

Posted September 06, 2002 - 10:45 AM

YZNVegas and all members who read this post,
I apologize for my previous post which should have been directed at another Thumpertalk member. I was confusing posts with authors and made the mistake of not getting my facts straight before opening my big mouth. :) I feel like an a$$ and deserve whatever flogging I receive.
YZN, check your pm.
My apologies,
MAD POTTER
KC

• yznvegas

Posted September 06, 2002 - 11:07 AM

Madpotter, just like my pm said, you are big man to admit your mistake.

You have my respect sir.

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 08, 2002 - 05:28 AM

Can I ask a simple pimple question to Vegas without you rhetorical return?

Do you suffer from some sort of disorder?

Vegas, I am sorry but you post your position about everything and everything. It is getting real old to here you start with your degrading remarks to other forum posters. You take everything out of context stretch it to meet you personal agenda (What ever that is) and then back off when challenged with the truth.

That’s a description of a Troll; ya start it and just add to the aggravation.

Now that’s my opinion and nothing more, so go ahead and start your typical egodunmbhole remarks and rhetoric with your typical replies as
"Ego Wrote" Blah Blah Blah
"Yznvegas" wrote Blah Blah Back

Geez man you Fruit O-D Looms are a bit too tight

Racemile got it right on the nail head YIP YIP YIP

NewRiver makes a point Vegas, and I think if you were to read into some of those that post more then what they said, you have a problem with comprehension. LweiChis is a character and makes remarks like this all the time, if you knew his online persona and understood that, maybe you would not get so "Hissy". I found nothing in this posts and its replies out of line, I found it funny, personal and informational. But Vegas you started mud slinging again, and honestly you sir ruined the post, for that I have no respect SIR

Bill you will probably get upset with me again, so I appolgies now for something I dont think I should be appologizing for

[ September 08, 2002, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 08, 2002 - 05:49 AM

Sorry outside of my rant I thnk valid points too Encinitas, CA

I am no Porponent for the other side at all. Accidents happen, I have hit by accident animals in the desert and in the woods so have cars, hitting giant antlered rats (Deer). But the point is, yes we as comminuity of riders should take an active role in understand the problem.

Eco Nazi's of all flavors have tactics including readin forums for information for there cause. Although remarks made in this forum can be taken comletely out of context and used against us. I think that we need to understand that this is a war, declared by the other side to ride us from the landscape. With that I have nothing more to add.

[ September 08, 2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• lewichris

Posted September 09, 2002 - 04:54 AM

yea well my mom can beat up yor mom.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.