Stock Clicker Setting Please........

3 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted September 04, 2002 - 02:54 PM

I couldn't find the stock clicker settings in my manual........must be blind I guess, or lazy :) ....

Need all settings for both front and back if anyone has them right on top of their head.........

Thanks a bunch.....

Dodger :D :D

• cnacc

Posted September 04, 2002 - 03:14 PM

are you talking suspension adjustment? if so my manual shows C 7 out asd R 8 out 20 max on both for front and for the rear R 10 out 20 max CLS 10 out 20 max and CHS 1 1/4 turns out 2 total. also check your PM'S. hope this helps, Laters.

[ September 04, 2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: cnacc ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted September 04, 2002 - 03:44 PM

Thanks dude, what page did you find that on?? I knew I didn't look hard enough :) ....

How's your jetting sorting out??? I'm needing to go up a clip on my bike, got some real bad cutting out at 12K this weekend going over to Winter Park, should hopefully clear that up.

Dodger :D :D

[ September 04, 2002, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Dodger ]

• cnacc

Posted September 04, 2002 - 03:56 PM

I didn't get a manual, so I purchased the owners service manual. The dam book helps at times and makes me dangerous at others. Laters

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.