What do you guys think of PowerSports Pro

5 replies to this topic
  • fastmonstr

Posted September 04, 2002 - 02:26 PM

Has anybody ordered from them?

http://www.powersportspro.com/

They have Alpinestars Tech 6 boots for $199.95.

Any comments??

• SMD

Posted September 04, 2002 - 04:29 PM

I picked up a helmet from them........no problems
easy to deal with. Selection is limited so you have to keep checking with them.And thats not a bad price for Tech 6s. :)

• lewichris

Posted September 05, 2002 - 04:14 AM

they have great selection in OEM parts. And their micro fiche help out alot.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Highsider1

Posted September 05, 2002 - 07:34 AM

I bought parts (YAMAHA) from them a couple of times. If you don't mind waiting forever for OEM parts, they are OK. They do not stock any OEM parts so they order and try to wait until all parts you ordered arrive prior to shipping. That way it saves them shipping.

Both times I ordered, I hade to go to my local dealer and expedite at least 1 of the parts so I could get the bike running for an upcomming event! The last time I ordered, I called after about 3 weeks and they shipped the parts next day.

I liked the convienence of having parts delivered to my door, but I won't use thier service any more because usually when I need parts, I want them soon!

• Bill

Posted September 05, 2002 - 08:07 AM

Check out the MSR System-X boots at www.mxsouth.com They're made by Alpinestar and appear to be very well made (bought a pair for my son) and he says they're comfortable.

$169

Bill

• PumpkinHumper

Posted September 05, 2002 - 08:24 AM

Ive orderd a radiator and shrouds from them. They were way cheeper than my dealer. Delivery diddn't seem to be too bad either. Nothing bad to say about them so far. I love there online microfiche.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.