Speed TV Enduro coverage

2 replies to this topic
  • Alabama_Rider

Posted March 11, 2003 - 09:10 PM

Speed TV gave all of 2 minutes to the Daytona Enduro race. They played the entire superbike race from start to finish - 57 laps. When will they give Enduros the coverage they deserve? To make it even worse their host Jim White, didn't even know what a CRF450 was. Honda had their bikes on display and he said it was a "road racer or could be used in flat track". You gotta be kidding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted March 12, 2003 - 03:35 AM

Speaking of bad commentating, anyone else think the commentating for the Daytona Supercross sucked? I like Rick Johnson but his repeated "My bad" statements when he'd make a mistake in his commentating just drove me up the wall! A little more professionalism, please. :) :D

• r1superstar

Posted March 12, 2003 - 05:08 AM

Uh......The Daytona 200 is the largest most prestigous Motorcycle event in the United States. It was postponed because of rain on Sunday, so it aired on Monday.

Sorry you missed the enduro race, but the sportbike race was more important as far as money and size of crowd goes. I'm sure they did not want to air over the enduro but they had no choice

This is the first event of the year and every manufacturer wants to win it so they can start their commercials to sell their motorcycles.

On another note, the supercross was great, I really did not pay attention to the announcers................db :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.