O Ring

3 replies to this topic
  • MrLee

Posted March 11, 2003 - 07:51 PM

I took the carb completly apart a few days ago(99 WR400). I just noticed a tiny O Ring on the work bench. Didn't see it when disassembling the carb. It is not one of the accelerator pump O Rings (this one is even smaller then the smaller of those two) or the Air Cut Valve O Ring. The only thing I can see in the service manual is it looks like the pilot screw has a spring, possible washer, and an O Ring. I only have the spring. Any ideas other then I should not have taken it apart in the first place?

• MrLee

Posted March 13, 2003 - 07:49 PM

I think I figured it out. Can someone verify that the pilot screw has a Spring, Washer, and O Ring? And the pilot jet has no washer or O Ring? I had the two mixed up after taking them off and placing them on labled sticky notes. Thanks in advance. 74 degrees today! What a time to be messing with the carb.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Oasis_Flame

Posted March 13, 2003 - 08:07 PM

Thats where it goes. Local hardware store has that size if you need a new one.

• MrLee

Posted March 14, 2003 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the reply Oasis. I appreciate the help.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.