HOT START system

4 replies to this topic
  • hoppalong426

Posted September 04, 2002 - 04:24 AM

WHATS THE BEST BAR MOUNTED HOT START SYSTEM.. Need help Thank's Darrell

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 04, 2002 - 05:37 AM

I have the drd and have been happy with it.Works good don't have to push the plunger back in and looks kinda cool.I have had it for 6 months no problems at all.

Big Blue

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted September 04, 2002 - 07:12 AM

I also use the DRD remote hot start. It works flawlessly and shuts itself off automatically when you release the button. Well worth the money.

Posted Image

[ September 04, 2002, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: ddialogue ]

• pedman

Posted September 04, 2002 - 09:31 PM

Hey DDIALOGUE,

Where did you get your Hot Start? I have checked a few places in Boise area and no one had any. I even went WPS and they had no clue of what I was asking. Funny since they are listed as a Disty.

Look forward to your reply :)

• cnacc

Posted September 04, 2002 - 10:23 AM

pedman you can order them streight from Dr.D. Just click on the link on the TT home page.

[ September 04, 2002, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: cnacc ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.