WR450 delivery

9 replies to this topic
  • Wacko

Posted September 04, 2002 - 02:48 AM

Has anyone heard when the Canadian WR450s will be in?

• lewichris

Posted September 04, 2002 - 04:01 AM

You Lads in canada are special you will probably get them tomorrow. Us in the States will have to wait till december like the rest of the world.

:D :D :) :D

• Wacko

Posted September 04, 2002 - 08:44 AM

My dealer here in Winnipeg tells me sometime in Sept. but I'm not sure if that's just wishfull thinking or not. I wonder if the Canadian versions will still have the different exhaust end cap?

• lewichris

Posted September 04, 2002 - 11:47 AM

yea the YZ's

• Mid_Life_Crisis

Posted September 06, 2002 - 05:00 AM

Hey Wacko, aka Wayne,

Just got back into dirt biking this year. Met BigDR from this site and have been out a couple times with him.

Been meaning to look you & Pat up to go for a ride one of these days.

Don
PS - I'm also working on Ken to get a new bike. He got a 73 Kaw 175 that he plays on but he's talking about buying something new.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EOmotobro

Posted September 06, 2002 - 03:37 PM

My new WR450 should be to my dealer(Berkley Ca. Yamaha ) sometime in early november. I have had a deposit on one since early June. I currently have a 2000 wr400 that I use as my dual sport bike.I love it!!!!! But with a bigger motor on the 03, I feel the need for more power.

• Jim_Patterson

Posted September 11, 2002 - 06:50 AM

For Waco & EOmotobro

WOW, this is the first I've heard any dealer say Sept or November deliveries for USA WR450 bikes.
I hope your right, I keep hearing December.

• CArider

Posted September 11, 2002 - 04:13 PM

I'm considering buying a WR250F or WR450F when they become available. Has anyone heard if they will be Green Sticker bikes in CA? If not I'll buy a KTM, I want to dual sport it.

• CArider

Posted September 11, 2002 - 05:53 PM

Never mind, did a search and got the answer. Looks like my next bike will be a KTM.
Wake Up Yamaha

• Wacko

Posted September 13, 2002 - 02:23 AM

Actually Yamaha Canada is now saying that the WR450 will be here in January.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.