Forest Hill People

6 replies to this topic
  • Tom14911

Posted March 11, 2003 - 04:56 PM

Went to Forest Hill today and did loop 5. Wow! What a haul. Also did loop 2 which was full speed and go. Lots of fun, anyway, my question is....is there an enduro up there at night? on loop 5? My buddy said yes. That would be difficult.

Tom

• The_Blue_One

Posted March 11, 2003 - 05:43 PM

Pm cisco he lives up there.I hadn't heard of one up there at night though.

• jschner

Posted March 11, 2003 - 08:14 PM

is there an enduro up there at night?

I went to the 1st annual TT ride and Trail5 was a blast. Those belted hill climbs are a trip. Can't even imagine them holding a night ride on that trail with the drop offs it has.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted March 12, 2003 - 04:00 AM

That's freakin nuts to even think of doing an enduro or let alone riding on Trail 5 at night. Even with a full moon I doubt it would help you see with the trees. I for one wouldn't try it. Even so, I haven't heard of any enduro's running at night there.

Fryboy

• bayou450

Posted March 12, 2003 - 05:01 AM

Forest Hill? I went Sunday, the whole place was closed???? Had to go to the dunes, what a long day!

• A_DirtDigger

Posted March 12, 2003 - 07:17 AM

D-36 use to put on a day in the dirt at forest hill as a fund raiser. Daytime there was a porker run and at night there was a night enduro. if my recollection is correct, the last one was a few years ago. It was a fun event not really competition.; I do not recall them running five as part of the night enduro.

• Tom14911

Posted March 12, 2003 - 07:23 AM

I want to say it was the Hayward Motorcycle Club that put on the night enduro. I gotta tell you that 5 would be tough because its tough during the day.

I'm taking today off to rest my body after the beating I took. My bike, though, is fine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.