What is this leaking?

2 replies to this topic
  • shrekmoose

Posted May 21, 2009 - 09:28 AM

I have benn noticing that whenever I part my bike in the shop after riding it, there is a very small wet spot after letting it sit for a bit. It seems to be coming from the large black breather hose under my frame and seems to be a small amount of oil. The bike still runs great, starts on first couple kicks pulls great it just worries me a lil about the oil. Is this normal or should I be concered?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WGP

Posted May 21, 2009 - 09:34 AM

Normal and do a search for re-routing the crankcase breather

• shrekmoose

Posted May 21, 2009 - 09:41 AM

Thanks alot I was assuming its normal I just wanted to make sure since my paychecks mostly go to bills im trying to make this thing last.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.