Jardine vs. Leo Vince

1 reply to this topic
  • KAS

Posted May 20, 2009 - 06:15 PM

I'm finally buying a quiet pipe for my '08 YZ450F. I'm going to order it Friday.

I'm trying to decide between a Leo Vince or Jardine system. Up until recently I was set on the X3 Enduro, but now the Jardine RT94 has peaked my interest.

I'm not sure which to get now. I know Leo Vince builds good stuff, but from what I understand the RT94 is whisper-quiet, but then again I have no experience with Jardine, nor do I know anybody that does.

BTW the price difference between each exhaust isn't enough to factor in on my decision.

What to do, what to do.........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wiz636

Posted May 21, 2009 - 06:10 AM

I don't have any experience with the Jardine but I had the Leo Vince X3 on my '06 and liked it. Power was good and build quality was very good. It had a very nice sound yet it was quiet.

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.