WR450F exhaust system

5 replies to this topic
  • Cooldog

Posted March 11, 2003 - 10:49 AM

Images and horsepower increases are posted on the Pro-Tec web site. Check out the Pro-Tec Mach 1

• endurodog

Posted March 11, 2003 - 03:39 PM

Smells like spam to me!!! Why is your web page take us to this site also??

• utvols

Posted March 11, 2003 - 07:10 PM

Someone prove to me that just bolting on this exhaust will add 16hp to my WR and I will buy you the latest Ti muffler bearings and give you first shot on the swamp land I have for sale.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • geo199

Posted March 12, 2003 - 03:26 AM

a 16.2 hp gain at 8500 rpm???!!???
right :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted March 12, 2003 - 05:00 PM

It may be a little exagerated but the concept of adjusting the noise level is pretty cool. I would like to get any feedback from anyone that may have dealt with this company and their products. Time to research the web.

• crash

Posted March 12, 2003 - 06:54 PM

I work at a Yamaha shop and have ridden both the WR 250 and WR 450-Stock out of the crate they only run half as good as a YZF so I think the numbers are true.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.