way off topic but need help.

No replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted September 03, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Does anyone personally know anyone who works for HUD? We are buying a house through them. We have everything sitting on their desk and we cant close till they get around to it. In the mean time it went past the 45 days we were allowed. So we have to pay $25 bucks a day till it records. So far it has been 9 days. The extention we signed was for 15 days. So this sunday we go past that and the HUD 1 has to change. We are new at this and really got screwed by the realtors. So if anyone knows who can help please let me know. In the meantime i am homeless. I though we would close on the 23 of august like we were told. So my stuff is in storage and i am sleeping from friends to friends. this is tough. Thanks guys.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.