New indicators refuse to flash!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • moronofmudgb

Posted March 27, 2001 - 09:07 AM

Hello, can someone please advise me of what type of battery i should use for my WR400 00, and some tips on fitting would be great too!!! Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fershy

Posted March 27, 2001 - 09:17 AM

I use and recommend a powersonic 1208. Very compact and fits snugly inside your airbox. I took my airbox apart and riveted a small aluminum bracket to the inner wall. Wish I had a digital camera so you could see how sweet the install really is. A regular two prong flasher should do the trick. Run the power directly to the flasher then on to your handlebar switch. Viola! or as the french say
Check out the powersonic 1208 here http://www.dcbattery...ower-sonic.html

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 27, 2001 - 09:20 AM

I purchased a gel battery from baja designs. Its completely sealed. I did the same as Fershy w/ the airbox setup.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.