Hey all,

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted December 03, 2000 - 04:14 PM

Yes, i know, it has been quite a long time...

I have noticed that some of the old groaners (just kidding) are not on the forum as much. Alot of new blood.. :D

So, what have I been upto. Well, doing quite of bit of travelling and riding when time permits. We are having success with the SuperMotard series here in Australia. Two tracks, Winton and Broadford have agreed to us making changes to the road race circuit infield. Allowing us to build a small MX track. Spend a nit of time MX racing/riding, but not much of late....

I have a new project in the works. I am buying a CR250 and slapping in a CR500 motor for the supermotard series. This is the ultimate weapon against the 600cc Huky's and Huabergs....

Anyway, that is about it. I will be in the US either this week or next for a week. I will send more details when they become apparent.

Mitch

PS. Sorry for the un-interesting post. A little bummed lately as I spend more time working than riding.. :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 03, 2000 - 08:57 PM

Mitch, Old Friend,
It is good to hear from you. The old timers are still here just watching. You have to remeber Pal, we have all gotten our jettting corrected, switched to aftermarket exhausts, airboxes, tires, handlebars, YZ timing, etc :). The Newbies are now seeing there can be a lot to do with this bike.

It almost looks like another ThumperTalk ride is due soon. Heck, it has been a few months already, and that is a few months too late!

Now if I can just get off these 12 hour days, 5 days on and 1 day off garbage, I can start my winter WZ big bore project and front fork tweaking!! :D

------------------
'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 12-03-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted December 04, 2000 - 04:35 AM

Yep, present and accounted for!

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Taffy

Posted December 04, 2000 - 06:33 AM

now i wonder if i come under the heading old groaner? ummmmm!

absolutely bored senseless that's the trouble. i'll just have to say something controversial soon!

the site is back to WR use with the occasional guest appearance by the widowee's. as Mr M Sheen once said in Apoc. now. guess i hit the right blokes!!!!

it's winter & it'll all come back to life again in two months time.

depends what people say of course!

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.