Time is near for WC TT Ride MUST READ

1 reply to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted September 02, 2002 - 11:56 AM

Posted Image
Need to get everyone that is coming, to validate by Sept 10
Below is the list of all who are noted as coming, I especially need confirmation from those designated in CAMP GROUP A by Sep 10th. After Sept 10th you will be on your own to make reservations at morning star. At the very bottom of this Post are the links to all original posts as well as the Campgrounds at Morning star.
RV & Truck Campers you must call and reserve yourself a spot in the RV area space is limited
I want to thank Big Blue One, Cisco, Fryboy and Wyllie1 for extending there help If you have any experience at Forest Hill we are looking for guides to host 5 – 7 riders each. If you are interested please PM me we will pass it on and contact you.

We will be posting details on the 10th regarding the Itinerary for the ride along with prizes and categories to compete in. This is going to be one fun ride

Here is the list for Camp Group A:
Ego, Son & Daughter
Big Blue One
Fryboy
Cisco & 4 Buds Cisco Is Out but coming on Saturday
Eric Hicks
WRMike250f & Son
Pmhaust
DirtDawg
Mark Bailey & Son
Matt Jolly
Amador
Jschner + 2
Keith King
DRZ400vet +1
BluKrew
RacenAce + 1 Jeff Spencer
Husagas & 4-5 Buds
Toby S
Oat Meal Pie
Bman
tp3dxf

Out Of State:
Oatmeal Pie *** See Camp Ground A
Thumpin Rock Hucker *** Camp Ground A
Jonesy1 *** Pending Camp Ground A
Keith S ***Maybe

In their Own Camp Site or Elsewhere:
Suzuki_stu
Jaybert600
DP400
San Fran Frank
Moto Jason
Bob E Moto
carvingmud

Not Sure Yet:
DaveJ
JB’swrf
Stinez
Fremontguy
Corky

The Camp Site we reserved (Camp Group A) only Holds 40 people. NO RV / Camper Accommodations. If you are bringing an RV or Camper, you must Call and reserve a space that accommodates RV / Camper Telephone (530) 367-2129. Advise them you are with TT and are bring an RV.
There is no need to call Morning Star unless you are bringing an RV Just Keep the PM's coming to myself, Big Blue One, Wyllie1, Cisco and Fryboy if you plan to attend
We have also reserved some over flow sites next to group A (Tent Sites Only}
You must call and reserve these if you want to be alone, or we hit the 40 mark.
Here are links to Forrest hill, Morning star and misc:
Front Page Brochure 1
Back Page Brochure 2
Morningstar Web Site

Forest Hill Information:
PDF Map of Forest Hill
Tahoe National Forest Ranger Map
Coming from out of State? contact your DMV or Calif DMV for green / red stickers
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/
If you are planning on staying past 12:00 pm Sunday you must pay for your own accommodations. :)

[ September 09, 2002, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted September 09, 2002 - 09:57 PM

If your name is not on the list or not removed please let me know asap

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.