The stock handlebar...

11 replies to this topic
  • PowerBomb

Posted May 14, 2009 - 08:22 AM

is worthless. This is the result of a 5 mile an hour crash in the mud.
Posted Image

• kskyles

Posted May 14, 2009 - 08:34 AM

that really sucks.

i can have a gnarly crash in the rocks and not hurt anything on the bike...then have the bike tip over on the driveway, and bend the bars. i guess you get the opportunity to put some nice renthals or protapers on your bike now.

• Bullwinkle

Posted May 14, 2009 - 09:24 AM

Wow. I had to loop my WR @ about 30 on hardpack before I bent my OEM's.
:doh:

• TommyTheKid

Posted May 14, 2009 - 09:44 AM

I thought they came with ProTaper ? I have crashed several times sometimes at pretty high speed going across prairie and not bent them yet :doh:

• beezer

Posted May 14, 2009 - 10:34 AM

Since the bike is an 06 or older I'd say you got your money's worth.

The newer bikes have ProTapers.

• matt4x4

Posted May 14, 2009 - 10:36 AM

Bike would be perfect for this dude!
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PowerBomb

Posted May 14, 2009 - 01:33 PM

LoL..

• DrzDasher

Posted May 14, 2009 - 01:57 PM

When I took mine to the track I ended up with two piece bars, they are very thin metal, total junk.

• ww44wrf450f

Posted May 14, 2009 - 02:15 PM

Batman did you see this thread?, --Yes Robin at only 5mph, like OMG, What is blue comin too? But Batman do you think? --Now Robin, lets not jump the gun here, maybe he had hit a moose at one point?

• PowerBomb

Posted May 14, 2009 - 03:24 PM

Batman did you see this thread?, --Yes Robin at only 5mph, like OMG, What is blue comin too? But Batman do you think? --Now Robin, lets not jump the gun here, maybe he had hit a moose at one point?

Uhm... :doh:

• ww44wrf450f

Posted May 15, 2009 - 03:28 AM

Ya, PB your right , maybe they where a bad set of bars?, it's just that my stock renthal's have lasted, whithout bar protector's? -- Prayin not to replaces any soon!!!

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted May 15, 2009 - 06:13 AM

is worthless. This is the result of a 5 mile an hour crash in the mud.
Posted Image

Geez.....

I though that the stock bars were Renthals... Obviously not.

Now is the perfect time to upgrade to the Flexx Handlebars.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.