Stewart looking forward to 2010 YZ450F

6 replies to this topic
  • YamaLink

Posted May 12, 2009 - 02:57 PM

From pulpmx.com interview:

And next year you have a whole new bike to deal with too, again!
Yeah so next year I get to start over again.

Now just once you have everything down, you'll have a new frame, new motor, new EFI, everything.
I'm excited for it, I guess it's gonna be fueled injected, I was told. You know how hard I slam into things and how hard I push some things. I can't wait until that stuff, to be able to keep pushing through stuff knowing that nothing is ever going to happen to it.

• divebobber

Posted May 12, 2009 - 03:40 PM

Good article. Thanks

• husqy360

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:34 PM

thank you nice post

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MX926

Posted May 13, 2009 - 03:49 AM

Stewart mentioned he will be testing the 2010 yz450 in the next month or so!!!!! Can that be correct?? If thats true then maybe the 2010 bike will be out this fall instead of a late release.

• rickallen124

Posted May 13, 2009 - 05:35 AM

The 2010 is ready, Yamaha doesn't want to release it so that they can sell the '08/'09s that are still on the floor and in the warehouse. They will release info in september and hopefully the bike will be available in october. Only one question, how much is it going to cost? If it's pushing $8k which it probably will be that will be a hard bike to sell in this economy. Having said that honda sold quite a few at that price although they have been sitting on them since the mag tests.

• YamaLink

Posted May 13, 2009 - 06:28 AM

I'm thinking there will be some happy new-09 owners getting screaming deals when the 10 comes out!

The 2010 is ready, Yamaha doesn't want to release it so that they can sell the '08/'09s that are still on the floor and in the warehouse. They will release info in september and hopefully the bike will be available in october. Only one question, how much is it going to cost? If it's pushing $8k which it probably will be that will be a hard bike to sell in this economy. Having said that honda sold quite a few at that price although they have been sitting on them since the mag tests.

• BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted May 13, 2009 - 11:37 AM

I think the rebate on 08's is up to 1200 and it's 1000 on the 09's!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.