need info on dr.d exhaust installation 06wr450f

3 replies to this topic
  • ww44wrf450f

Posted May 12, 2009 - 12:37 PM

Help, found a great buy on the 2025 complete dr.d exhaust system and I was wandering if I need any extra parts to install it on my 06wr450f, read somewhere about yzf's bolts or something and I can't find the thread? If someone is familiar with this set-up it would be great if you can help me out. Do I reuse any parts and do I need any new parts?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted May 12, 2009 - 12:59 PM

Help, found a great buy on the 2025 complete dr.d exhaust system and I was wandering if I need any extra parts to install it on my 06wr450f, read somewhere about yzf's bolts or something and I can't find the thread? If someone is familiar with this set-up it would be great if you can help me out. Do I reuse any parts and do I need any new parts?

it should bolt right up with the current bolts that are holding the stock exhaust on :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ww44wrf450f

Posted May 12, 2009 - 01:29 PM

I'm hoping that, but I remember something about yz bolts and spacer for the steel frame models but I can't find the post? will have the bike in the truck less muffler when I go to get it?

• beniflas

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:42 PM

I think the only "problem" was that some guys had to loosen the exhaust up in order to remove the oil filter cover.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.