Ohio

4 replies to this topic
  • RLucky82

Posted August 30, 2002 - 02:39 PM

Any riders in the North East Ohio area?

• FedEx250F

Posted August 31, 2002 - 03:50 AM

RLucky82 - I'm from North Canton. I ride mainly down near the New Philadelphia area at Beans, Broken Spokes, etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RLucky82

Posted September 03, 2002 - 10:51 AM

Is Broken Spokes a practice track or stricly racing?
If your from Canton then you should know where Outlaw Extreme and Battlesburg are?? I still miss Hillsville

[ September 03, 2002, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: RLucky82 ]

• FedEx250F

Posted September 03, 2002 - 11:06 AM

I know where Battlesburg and Outlaw is. Spokes is a practice/race track. There a quite a few tracks around the New Philadelphia area.

Here's the link to Spokes! http://www.brokenspokes.com/

Be sure to check out www.pitracer.com for a complete list of all the tracks in this area!

• RLucky82

Posted September 03, 2002 - 11:17 AM

pit racer looks cool thanks for the info If you see one of the bikes pictured (linked) below stop over and say Hi.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.