04 YZ450F Rekluse Trail King Rekluse Post

4 replies to this topic
  • ezsemanate

Posted May 09, 2009 - 06:44 PM

I set up my sons YZ450 with a Rekluse Pro, 13/52 final drive, 11oz. flywheel, and WoW! We went to Walker Valley in Washington state, tight, muddy, rocky, steep, challenging. Basically its a trying day with the 450 and standard clutch, 1st gear only and 90% slipping it, not fun. Today was a ear to ear grin. I was on a YZ250F (10oz. weight, 13/52 gears, 270cc). I usually lead and when going through something hairy, I wait for my boy, help him out when needed. Now when I was looking back today, all I saw was a tractor steadily plowing through my hardships with ease. The kid laughs while Im catching my breath. If you Trail a 450, this is the best thing ever. Im getting one for my baby thumper.
Anyone else love their Rekluse? :excuseme:

• TD-3

Posted May 10, 2009 - 02:30 AM

Anyone else love their Rekluse?

I do! For all the reasons you mentioned!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz_for_me

Posted May 10, 2009 - 06:57 AM

Ditto!

Absolutely awsome for tight gnarly stuff.

• SPLATT

Posted May 10, 2009 - 08:57 AM

I love mine I just wish I could get one for my street bike.

Steve

• gdbarr1976

Posted May 10, 2009 - 09:54 AM

I wonder what pros are using a rekluse? I've heard lots of rumors but think a lot of them don't really want to admit it due to sponsorship.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.