stock exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • dirtrider999

Posted May 07, 2009 - 12:00 PM

i have a 07 450 and i was wondering if anyone has just taken out the first plate where the pea shooter ataches to. i was just wondering if it screws up the back pressure or anything?

• Ironhorse

Posted May 07, 2009 - 08:13 PM

When I bought my 2008 wr 450f the dealer did the mods and that is just what they did. It seems to run good but it is loud and I am unsure if I will pass a sound check. They said they have never had a problem with it but it does seem loud to me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dirtrider999

Posted May 07, 2009 - 08:47 PM

i think your talking about the baffle inside the pea shooter

• blunko

Posted May 08, 2009 - 02:54 AM

Yep, have taken mine out without any issues.

However, as always, any change in air flow generally requires a change in fueling.

• dirtrider999

Posted May 08, 2009 - 08:24 AM

how did you cover the two holes left by the pop rivets. or did you leave them opan

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.